Host Jennifer Strahan from SOAR Vision Group, LLC speaks with Bob Peterson, CEO of Millinocket Regional Hospital. They discuss the role, value, and challenges faced by rural America and critical access hospitals. Bob shares some unique successes and value differentiators that help his team stay successful even in difficult economic times for small hospitals and businesses.
How can we assist?
Get in touch with one of our advisors, to interact further.
Get Strategy Execution Updates.
Subscribe for LeaderDialogue community updates - podcasts, posts, and news.
- Baldrige Journey
- Baldrige Program
- Board Governance
- Colleague Engagement
- Critical Access Hospital
- Customer Value
- Financial Performance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Performance Excellence
- Private-Public Partnerships
- Strategy Deployment
- LD#50: Author, Professor, and Management Theorist – Morten Hansen, PhD
- LD #49: The Deep Dive Episode with David Gifford with American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- LD #48: David Gifford with American Health Care Association (AHCA)
- LD #47: The Deep Dive – Using Performance Improvement & Innovation to Overcome Challenges with Dr. Leigh Hamby of Piedmont Healthcare
- LD #46: Using Performance Improvement & Innovation to Overcome Challenges – with Dr. Leigh Hamby of Piedmont Healthcare
- LD #45: Leveraging the Baldrige Framework – the Deep Dive with Scott McIntyre of Guidehouse
- LD #44: Leveraging the Baldrige Framework in Today’s Competitive Marketplace with Scott McIntyre of Guidehouse
- LD#43: Transforming Healthcare Financial Billing – Deep Dive
- LD#42: Transforming Healthcare Financial Billing
- LD #41: Strategies to High Reliability – the Deep Dive with Craig Clapper