Host Jennifer Strahan from SOAR Vision Group, LLC speaks with Bob Peterson, CEO of Millinocket Regional Hospital. They discuss the role, value, and challenges faced by rural America and critical access hospitals. Bob shares some unique successes and value differentiators that help his team stay successful even in difficult economic times for small hospitals and businesses.
How can we assist?
Get in touch with one of our advisors, to interact further.
Get Strategy Execution Updates.
Subscribe for LeaderDialogue community updates - podcasts, posts, and news.
- Baldrige Journey
- Baldrige Program
- Board Governance
- Colleague Engagement
- Critical Access Hospital
- Customer Value
- Financial Performance
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Performance Excellence
- Private-Public Partnerships
- Strategy Deployment
- LD: #40 – Strategies to High Reliability with Craig Clapper
- LD #39: Georgia Lt. Governor, Geoff Duncan – The Deep Dive Discussion
- LD #38: Leadership, Healthcare and Education with Georgia Lt. Governor, Geoff Duncan
- LD:#37 Leveraging the Baldrige Framework to Transform a Heathsystem – the Deep Dive with Rulon Stacey, PhD
- LD#36: Leveraging the Baldrige Framework to Transform a Health System with Rulon Stacey, PhD
- LD #35: Performance Excellence Challenges in the Age of Consumerism – the Deep Dive with Niki Buchanan
- LD #34 – Performance Excellence Challenges in the Age of Consumerism with Niki Buchanan
- LD #33: The Power of the Baldrige Framework with Lowell Kruse – Deep Dive
- LD #32: The Power of the Baldrige Framework – with Lowell C. Kruse
- LD #31: Lessons Learned from Leading Private/Public Partnerships – Deep Dive