LD #14: The Importance of Transparency and Accountability with Russ Branzell of CHIME
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) CEO Russ Branzell discusses the criticality of transparency and performance accountability as the Age of Consumerism envelopes the healthcare market. Russ provides examples from his experience as the CIO of Poudre Valley Health System leading up to their winning of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2008.
Listen in to learn:
- What a Baldrige winning effective strategy execution environment looks like
- The contrasting ineffective strategy deployment three-legged stool of low performing organizations
- The impact transparency and accountability have on operational performance
- The criticality of real-time cascading scorecard software for leaders to keep their fingers on the pulse of organizational performance, replacing the dependence on cumbersome spreadsheets
- What every organization can learn from the journey of Baldrige Quality Award winners
CLICK HERE to watch the video of this show.
About SOAR Vision Group
The SOAR Vision Group mission is to: Align People with Purpose to Achieve Exceptional Results. SOAR provides best practice strategy execution, business process optimization services, and a structured organizational development approach for organizations to effectively implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework. For more information, contact SOAR Vision Group at (888) 294-3303 or visit soarvisiongroup.com.
About the Baldrige Foundation
The mission of the Baldrige Foundation is to ensure the long-term financial growth and viability of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, and to support organizational performance excellence in the United States and throughout the world. The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is presented annually by the United States President to organizations that demonstrate quality and performance excellence. For more information, contact the Baldrige Foundation at (202) 559-9195 or visit baldrigefoundation.org.
Organizational Hierarchy of Needs
Everybody has a playbook. Execution is the challenge. That’s why 7 of 8 companies failed to achieve profitable growth. Any slips or missteps can be disastrous. Let’s talk about your Successful Strategy Execution.