LD #9: Baldrige Journey vs. The Destination – Deep Dive
On this follow-up deep dive episode of “LeaderDialogue“, Core Values Partners President Paul Grizzell again joins Ben, Jennifer and Duffie to expound upon his experiences and tips for organizations launching or continuing their journey toward the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The hosts discuss how the transformation journey is like developing a health fruit-bearing tree.
Listen in to learn…
- The characteristics of a healthy organizational “tree”
- What leaders need to know and do to help grow a healthy organizational “tree”
- How this cross-maps to the Baldrige Performance Excellence Framework
- What a Baldrige Consultant can do to nurture the organizational tree, and also the difference between a Baldrige Consultant and a Baldrige Examiner
- How Lean Six Sigma can either assist or harm organizational tree development, if it is disconnected from the organizational strategy
- The essence of effective leadership
About SOAR Vision Group
The SOAR Vision Group mission is to: Align People with Purpose to Achieve Exceptional Results. SOAR provides best practice strategy execution, business process optimization services, and a structured organizational development approach for organizations to effectively implement the Baldrige Performance Excellence framework. For more information, contact SOAR Vision Group at (888) 294-3303 or visit soarvisiongroup.com.
About the Baldrige Foundation
The mission of the Baldrige Foundation is to ensure the long-term financial growth and viability of the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program, and to support organizational performance excellence in the United States and throughout the world. The Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award is presented annually by the United States President to organizations that demonstrate quality and performance excellence. For more information, contact the Baldrige Foundation at (202) 559-9195 or visit baldrigefoundation.org.
Organizational Hierarchy of Needs
Everybody has a playbook. Execution is the challenge. That’s why 7 of 8 companies failed to achieve profitable growth. Any slips or missteps can be disastrous. Let’s talk about your Successful Strategy Execution.