College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) CEO Russ Branzell discusses the criticality of transparency and performance accountability as the Age of Consumerism envelopes the healthcare market. Russ provides examples from his experience as the CIO of Poudre Valley Health System leading up to their winning of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2008.
Listen in to learn:
- What a Baldrige winning effective strategy execution environment looks like
- The contrasting ineffective strategy deployment three-legged stool of low performing organizations
- The impact transparency and accountability have on operational performance
- The criticality of real-time cascading scorecard software for leaders to keep their fingers on the pulse of organizational performance, replacing the dependence on cumbersome spreadsheets
- What every organization can learn from the journey of Baldrige Quality Award winners
CLICK HERE to watch the video of this show.